Insta is a snapshot testing tool for Rust. It consists of multiple components, all of which you can find documented here.
- Getting started for a short introduction to insta.
- Snapshot types for the different types of snapshots.
- Serializers to learn about the different serializer choices.
- Snapshot files documents the snapshot file format.
- Redactions to learn about the snapshot redactions feature.
- Advanced Features to learn about more advanced features such as globbing.
- Settings for how you can customize insta's behavior.
- Cargo Insta for how to use the companion tool.
- VS Code Extension if you want to use insta with Visual Studio Code.
In addition have a look at the in-depth API documentation which covers the entire API of the crate.
Don't like reading? There is a 12 minute introduction screencast that walks you through how it works.